The Latest happenings from your local Snopark Team... @thomparkshaper @neilparkshaper

Friday 1 April 2011

TATTOO.....


For the past few months I have been tattooed by Gabor at Adrenalin tattoo studio in Luton.
I met Gabor at SNO!zone  Milton Keynes, in fact I taught him to snowboard and we got chatting about tattoos , and he invited me down to the studio.
I was looking for a Japanese inspired half sleeve, so after telling Gabor the kind of stuff I was looking at, he got out the Felt tips and started drawing straight onto my arm, about 15 mins later I had a waves and mountains with some cherry blossoms on my arm , I checked it out in the mirror and the tattooing began.

Adrenalin tattoo studio is a really nice and welcoming studio, everyone is really friendly and welcoming and looking at the pictures on display the work from all the tattooist work is of a really high standard.

Gabors work can been seen on quite a few people at SNO!zone  and will soon have some of his painting artwork displayed along with a number of other artists at an art exhibition at SNO!zone in the next few months.

Check out:



No comments:

Post a Comment